[evlatests] SY table, and Phase Jumps

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Aug 7 11:17:57 EDT 2014

     A couple of updates:

     1) SY table holes:  It was suggested I re-load the data, to see if
the problem repeats, or if any updates to BDFIn make a difference.
            Result:  No change.  The holes in the SY table are the same.

     2) Phase Jumps.  I previous reported that in this (L,S,C,X) band
run, only ea27 jumped at L-band.  This report is incomplete.  The
true(r) picture is:

     a) ea27 was  the only antenna to jump phase every time upon return
to a given tuning.  It did this at all bands.  A/C only
     b) ea05 jumped once (out of 14 calibration scans)  A/C and B/D at
the same times
     c) ea22 jumped three times, A/C only
     d) ea23 jumped twice, A/C only
     e) ea26 jumped once.  A/C and B/D at the same times.

     For all these, the R-L phase remained constant.