[evlatests] P Band Tcals

Paul Harden pharden at nrao.edu
Thu Apr 10 18:25:39 EDT 2014

On 4/10/2014 12:01 PM, Walter Brisken wrote:

> Yep -- I see them now.
>
> How do I map serial number to antenna?  Does SN01 -> EA01?

I have a table on my website that shows the low band configuration of
each antenna, including the receiver serial numbers.
http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~pharden/LBR/lbr.htm

The above table is updated frequently, and certainly following a
receiver swap or impacting maintenance work.  Receiver SNs are also
shown on the array map.  There is no correlation between receiver SN and
antenna numbers (except SN17 = EA17, coincidence).

Paul