[evlatests] P-band status ...

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Fri Nov 15 12:04:23 EST 2013

    Paul (et al.):

Paul Harden wrote:
> On 11/14/2013 5:29 PM, Rick Perley wrote:
>
>>      We took some data at noon, mostly for 'flux density' transfer tests.
>>
>>      Array status:
>>
>>      No fringes:  ea17 on both polarizations, ea25 on 'L'.
>>
>>      Swapped polarization:  ea11
>>
> All polarizations were correct 2-3 weeks ago.  We'll check this one, as
> there has been some work done on this antenna.

    The cross-polarization on this antenna is also very high.  It's
definitely cross-polarized.
> Was there proper power levels from EA9, 11 and 16?
> Local tests indicate YLP/RCP might be anemic on these three.

    Ken's script set the input powers at the right levels.  I can tell
the antenna performance from the subsequent correlated power gain
solutions (all expressed in power units):
           ea04R        low by factor of 1.5
               18R        low by factor of 3
           ea09R        low by a factor of 16 (!)
           ea11R        low by a factor of 2
           ea16R        low by a factor of 9

    All the others are very good -- variations are less than 5% (!!!!)