[evlatests] P-band status ...

Paul Harden pharden at nrao.edu
Fri Nov 15 11:37:11 EST 2013

On 11/14/2013 5:29 PM, Rick Perley wrote:
>      We took some data at noon, mostly for 'flux density' transfer tests.
>
>      Array status:
>
>      No fringes:  ea17 on both polarizations, ea25 on 'L'.
>
>      Swapped polarization:  ea11
All polarizations were correct 2-3 weeks ago.  We'll check this one, as
there has been some work done on this antenna.

Was there proper power levels from EA9, 11 and 16?
Local tests indicate YLP/RCP might be anemic on these three.

>      There is no switched power on:  ea10, 11, 13, and 25.  ea02'L' has
> very weak and variable PDifs.  All others look pretty good.

The Tcal and CAL switching on these antennas are being addressed.  These
have the initial prototype circuit boards and will be replaced with the
production version boards shortly.

>      The quality of the visibility data is excellent.  More on this tomorrow.

Always appreciate the feedback on P-band.

Paul