[evlatests] Some low-band issues

Barry Clark bclark at nrao.edu
Thu Mar 7 18:50:06 EST 2013

The P band receivers, unlike all the other bands, do not identify
themselves.  I have therefore been reluctant to put Tcals into the
database until the system stabilizes enough that receivers are no
longer getting swapped in or out, lest they do so without my
noticing.  Since P and 4 bands are sort of unified as the LowBand
system, the Tcals for those two receivers need to be entered as a
pair.  I don't think the system is stable enough now, but maybe
fairly soon.

There are some old Tcal values in the system, left over from the
old receivers, which I've not done anything about.