[evlatests] ea20 switched power wrong at X-band

Barry G. Clark bclark at nrao.edu
Tue Jun 18 08:27:38 EDT 2013

The problem is that the parser looks for a column heading of
'Tcal...'  which is satisfied by 'Tcal' and 'Tcal Scaled'.
Yes, Tcals are screwed up when this column appears.  I will
fix this, but not until I get back next week.  (The software
now knows the difference, but there are still some old
measurements in the system that nobody has noticed yet and
asked me to fix.)