[evlatests] ea20 switched power wrong at X-band

Wes Grammer wgrammer at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 17 16:40:47 EDT 2013

Rick, I checked the data files on \\filehost, and the Tcal column
appears to be in the correct range, so I don't understand how the Tcals
got scaled. However, I did notice in the column heading of the file,
there is a space between '1st' and 'LO'. If the text file was imported
using software, and is using spaces as delimiters, perhaps the parser
got confused and associated the next column over as the Tcals. This
column contains Tcals scaled by a factor of 10, which matches what you
are seeing.

I noticed a number of the other Tcal files appear to use commas as
delimters - not sure why X-band s/n 004 is different.

John, thanks for checking this out, and running down the cause.