[evlatests] Meeting this Thursday on the FY14 Program Operating Plan

Claire Chandler cchandle at nrao.edu
Tue Jun 4 17:27:31 EDT 2013

Colleagues,

This Thursday (6/6/13) at 10am in the auditorium we will go through the
planned activities in NM Operations for the coming year, in preparation
for developing the FY14 Program Operating Plan.  This will start with a
high level summary of what is covered by the POP, but will also go into
the capabilities we plan on developing for the VLA and VLBA over the
coming year in some detail.

All are welcome.  Please pass this message on to anyone who might be
interested and who you know is not on one of the above mailing lists.

Apologies for any duplication of this message.

Claire