[evlatests] Slow Wobbles -- a suggested antenna move

Barry Clark bclark at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 29 13:35:37 EST 2013

Actually, the next couple of diagnostic steps are pretty location
independent.
1.  Radiate a K band signal at the frequency of Rick's wobble
maximum plus and minus 128 MHz (we could tell whether it was plus
or minus by looking at the direction of the phase rotation, but
we'd probably get it wrong), and seeing if it shows up in the band
at the nominal frequency.
2.  Try swapping modules, T302, maybe D302, and seeing if the effect
moves.