[evlatests] ea21 ACU progress

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Wed Aug 28 19:53:00 EDT 2013

I report for  Greg and Hichem who have been doing the work.

We ssuccessfully controlled ea21 using the new ACU today.
Fringes were seen at L band andX band.  Preliminary collimations
at S band were set.  More tuning is planed for tomorrow morning
followed by a short bouot of S band pointing to distinguish
collimation and zero offset errors.  More tests will await
signoff from the engineeers and more successful simple operation.

Note that the L band receiver is not working.  There seems to
be adequate power getting the the T304s, but no power getting
out.  It is hard to blame the L302s because S and X bands work.
Any ideas?