[evlatests] 'Precision Polarimetry' discussion

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Mon Aug 26 13:12:00 EDT 2013

    Bob Sault and I have been working on different methods for
determining true antenna polarizations.  Although this will not be
completed before his return to Australia (this Friday), we'd like to
present a summary of what we've done so far.  We  would also like to
have a discussion of what needs, or should, be done in the future to
support highly accurate polarimetry.

    I've reserved rm 317, for 10AM this Thursday, for this discussion.