[evlatests] System Checkout...

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Mon Apr 29 18:26:19 EDT 2013

    Prior to the 'flux densities' run later this week, I'm checking out
my setups.  Some important items noted (very few!).  ea02 and ea20 were
out of the array.

    L-Band:

    No fringes from ea25 in LCP, and ea22 in IF 'A'.
    ea25 is giving zero PDif values on IF 'C' only.
    ea28 gives very noisey PDif values in IF 'C' only.

    S-Band:

    All antennas fringing, all PDifs working.

    C-Band:

    ea01 gave no fringes on any IF (and zero PDif as well -- is the
receiver out?)
    All other antennas are fine.

    All antenna fringing, all PDif working.

    Ku-Band:

    All antennas fringing, all PDifs working.

    K-Band:

    All antennas fringing.
    Zero PDif from ea25  (I think this is a long-standing problem).

    Ka-Band:

    All antennas fringing.  All PDifs working.

    Q-Band:

    All antennas fringing.
    Zero PDifs on ea22 and ea08.  (Actually, the PDifs from ea22 are
strongly negative, and unchanging.  Clearly something rather amiss there
...)