[evlatests] Upcoming VLA Technical/Science Meeting

Deb Shepherd dshepher at nrao.edu
Tue Apr 9 17:40:26 EDT 2013

Hi Rick,

Are you planning to discuss the test you ran to determine the absolute
polarization calibration of the VLA?   You said the method Barry suggested
worked beautifully but there are still some details that need worked out.
Would you give an update on this?

Thanks,
Deb

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM, Rick Perley <rperley at nrao.edu> wrote:

>     All:
>
>     Our monthly 'science-technical' meeting is scheduled for this coming
> Thursday.  I'm looking for topics to be presented.  If you have
> something to show and/or discuss, please let me know today.
>
>     Rick

Debra Shepherd <dshepher at nrao.edu>
National Radio Astronomy Observatory
1003 Lopezville Rd