[evlatests] 10 second cycle in ea01

Michael Rupen mrupen at nrao.edu
Tue Sep 18 17:49:50 EDT 2012

This has already been fixed -- the problem was that two delay model
tasks were running (and competing with each other) on the Station Board.
We have seen this a couple times before; it appears only when the
boards are rebooted.  We will put in a full fix the next time we reboot
the full correlator, probably next week.

          Michael