[evlatests] Collimation errors, and a problem with the OPT ...

David Harland dharland at nrao.edu
Wed Sep 5 17:37:31 EDT 2012

Rick,

It seems to me like we could make such a change. Where i now create a
single refPtg variable that holds only the most recent results, i could
create one for every ptg scan. In the OPT user interface we'd then
need to allow users to say which one they want to reuse.

I'd like to hear Lorant &/or Bryan weigh in before making this an
official to-do item.

David