[evlatests] 3bit test results

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Fri Oct 5 10:23:29 EDT 2012

    We ran a full bandwidth 3-bit test yesterday -- 8 GHz BW at K-band.

    The wrong OPT was used, and the wrong m2s conversion was run on the
file -- so the results are probably not worthy of any deep thought.
Certainly the level setting and slope equalization did not operate.
    But a number of antenna-IFs gave bad results, as noted in their BP
solutions.  These (I expect) are independent of the errors listed above,
so I list these below:

    ea02A1 -- looks like sampler or DTS
    ea10 A2C2
    ea13 A2C2 (looks like a huge delay)