[evlatests] The Return of integer zeros ...

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Wed Nov 7 09:55:41 EST 2012

    We ran a 'PDif Compression' test last night.  In reviewing the data,
I find that large fractions of some of the scans contain 'integer zeros'
(and hence are removed by BDF2AIPS).  In column listings, some baselines
are fully present, but about half the baselines have only ~25% of the
data.

    The data were taken in a simple mode:  Only two subband pairs, one
from the AC IFs, the other from the BD IFs.  The problem is not
uniformly seen across all bands --

    Only for K, Ka, and Q bands, and only on IF 'D'.