[evlatests] Data down a hole?

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Jan 5 19:11:52 EST 2012

    Trying to understand this latest correlator/CBE issue, I submitted
another hour-long test, but extending the time-on-source by 5 seconds
(essentially back to what it was before these failures began to be noted).

    The test was started shortly before 4PM.  Ken called me after about
30 minutes to say that various errors had occurred, and that he would
abort the script.

    Thinking these data might be of some use, I went to retrieve them
from the archive.

    There is no archive records for this observation -- there is a gap
between 22:51 and 23:21, within which we think is the time that the
observation took place.  Ken noted that, during this run, the fringe
display had no information, but D10 did.

    Can anybody find my data?