[evlatests] [Fwd: Broken/Malfunctioning Switched Power -- A summary]

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Feb 9 11:08:05 EST 2012

    An important typo was in my report.  I've corrected the offending
paragraph, below ...

    1) Global problem:  ea17 in LCP was providing extremely noisy data.
The PDif values vary over a ratio of nearly 2:1 at all bands, and in
both IFs C and D.  The same variations are seen in PSum, but they are
        ^^^
proportionally much smaller -- so the derived Tsys also varies by nearly
a factor of two.  The character of the variations is pure noise -- there
is no trend on any timescale.