[evlatests] Short Wobble Test -- no wobbles!

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Sat Dec 29 12:37:05 EST 2012

    We ran a short (30 min.) test last evening to try better understand
the origin of the odd non-closing 'wobbles' seen last week in IF 'D'.
The file exactly repeated what was done last week (same sources, same
frequencies, run at the same time), but added a reversed frequency
tuning -- the AC and BD frequencies were swapped, every other scan.

    Result:  No wobbles at all are visible to a quick check.  (I'll do a
more careful look next week).  Certainly nothing at the level found in
the original test.

    What next?