[evlatests] [widar-wg] Results of Correlator testing today...

Michael Rupen mrupen at nrao.edu
Thu Apr 19 09:55:45 EDT 2012

I forgot to mention yesterday: b102-b-2 showed no obvious problems in
C_quad1.evla, while the offending chip on b102-b-4 had no data flowing from
CC to LTA for X6Y3, even after resetting both the correlator and the LTA chip.
Running the startup sequence on the entire board from scratch seems to have
fixed the problem however.

I will check s001-b-5 filter 8 later this morning.

         Michael