[evlatests] Correctness of Switched Power Corrections

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Apr 3 16:56:54 EDT 2012

    I've done this, and the results are very encouraging.  The 'flux
density' run had observations spanning over 40 hours -- with a ~6 hour
gap after the first 30 contiguous hours.  The system gain determined in
the detached piece lines up beautifully with the initial run -- within 1
percent at the low frequencies.

    Rick