[evlatests] Zeeman problem?

Barry Clark bclark at nrao.edu
Thu Sep 22 13:19:06 EDT 2011

The noise correlation between baselines is an intensity interferometer,
so you get a different answer, depending on whether the source is
resolved or not.  The issues are a lot simpler to look at from the
phased array viewpoint, but you can view it as combining 27 independent
noises, instead of the 351 independent noises on a weak source.

Perhaps we need a separate section in our documentation for calibrating
strong sources.