[evlatests] EOP

Jon Romney jromney at nrao.edu
Sat Oct 1 15:22:47 EDT 2011

I don't know that they have a "user community" in the modern sense,
i.e., a big mailing list.  Once upon a time, at least, Series 7 was
just a publicly available file that we accessed automatically.  Any
notices posted in a similar manner may well not have been seen, or
accepted, by our system.

In any case, it seems to me that they should have some notification
system, and maybe they do now.  If not, perhaps we could ask for a
special arrangement in connection with our impending special deal
on observing time.

Jon