[evlatests] ea01 tilt mystery (fwd)

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 29 11:44:55 EST 2011

The behavior of ea01 I wrote about a few minutes ago is not new,
There was a similar examples almost exactly two years ago when
the antenna was on E09.  The sense and magnitude of the tilt
change then was about the same as that which I reported for the
event of this month.

Some seasonal change in the antenna?