[evlatests] ea19 pointing

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 29 10:43:50 EST 2011

Below is an excerpt from the log for the pointing run of last night.
While sufficient data was obtained to measure the tilt on the master
pad it appears that the antenna is not ready for everyday use yet.
The commment about a 'power hit' is probably an interpretation of
an M302 failure.

The antenna tilt has been entered in parminator, so pointing does
not prevent moving the antenna when desired.