[evlatests] More 3-bit data

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Thu Nov 17 12:05:09 EST 2011

In looking thru this one, I see one thing that we need to
clarify.  EA18 does not have "old" samplers on "new" boards.  It has
the same samplers and in-house assembled boards we were using before
but with new firmware and possibly installed in different
modules.  If these now look the same as the ACDI assembled boards, I
would say our in house assembly techniques are exonerated.

Cheers,
Jim