[evlatests] X-Band Sensitivity -- Superb!!!

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Wed Nov 9 19:40:17 EST 2011

Rick,

Thanks for the encouraging message.  We like to hear news like that.

One question:  Would it be possible (or meaningful) to get these same
efficiency figures from the six antennas with the Teledyne 3-bit
digitizers?  It might be interesting to see if or how bad the
problems with the 3-bit digitizers are actually affecting the bottom
line. Are we even in a stable enough condition to do this with the
3-bit digitizers yet?

Cheers,
Jim