[evlatests] More on System Non-Linear performance

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Tue May 3 18:41:18 EDT 2011

Rick,

Rob and I are doing some tests  in the lab right now attempting to
simulate the effects of a strong interfering signal on the T302.

Another question comes to mind - Since there are concerns about
unexplained linearity, compression, gain expansion, interfering
signals, etc... in L, S and C bands, should we really be testing the
3-bit digitizers with C-band?  Maybe we need to move that testing to
one of the high frequency bands.

Jim