[evlatests] L302 doppler tracking

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Wed Mar 30 10:15:05 EDT 2011

Sorry, I thought I had hit reply all!

The phase jump is not 180d as I first thought. Measurements indicate
that when cpol changes from 1 to 0 (mpol also changes from 1 to 0) there
is an approximate 149d phase jump.

When cpol changes from 0 to 1 (again mpol changes from 1 to 0), I see an
approximate 24d phase jump. When mpol changes without cpol changing, it
varies slightly but is less than 10d (usually between 3 to 6).

I need to look more carefully at the transition boundaries to determine
if this is consistent on all 128 comb line tunings and determine exactly
which components in each loop contribute.

Rob