[evlatests] Another 128 MHz comb!

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Thu Mar 17 13:44:10 EDT 2011

A 128 MHz comb at Q-band is interesting. This is not seen in any
lower bands (Ku to Ka)?   I wouldn't have thought any of our hardware
(even the comb generators) would produce much energy at 40-50 GHz.
Unfortunately, if it does, I also would not expect that most of our
shielding (modules, racks or correlator room) is particularly
effective at 40-50 GHz.

Jim