[evlatests] More on 128 MHz comb

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Tue Mar 15 10:18:32 EDT 2011

Thanks to Rick, Claire and Ken for taking a closer look at
this.  From all of this, it looks like we probably just have a bad
RFI leak on one antenna, probably 10.

Dan, can you please go take a look at Antenna 10 for a strong 128 MHz
comb leakage mainly in S-band (followed by Antennas 8 and 6 if you
don't find it in 10).

Thanks,
Jim