[evlatests] Software time with Correlator tomorrow

Kerry Shores kshores at nrao.edu
Tue Mar 1 18:44:25 EST 2011

   Tomorrow, Wednesday 2nd of March, James Robnett will be testing a
software/networking tweak to the pc104 boards in WIDAR. He will be doing
this from 1:00pm-3:00pm. During that time, he requires that no pc104
boards in WIDAR be rebooted or power cycled (except by James). Keith
Morris is aware of our plans, as is Ken and Michael, Bruce and Kevin.
(Times are different than previously discussed, this is the best we seem
to be able to do).
   These changes/testing are necessary to ease future testing and
debugging of 3-bit digitizers. This should also improve the
deformatter's boot times and help more of them boot correctly the first
time after a mass reboot.

Thanks,

--
Kerry Shores