[evlatests] C-Band Switched DAta

Keith Morris kmorris at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 23 17:16:46 EDT 2011

I currently have the cal switching outputs of both an F14 and an F317
connected to a scope in the lab -- they are in phase within about 400ns
(the F14 leads), including all cabling and filtered connectors.  I
wanted to be sure that there was no "designed-in" polarity reversal
between the two modules.