[evlatests] C-Band Switched DAta

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 23 13:44:48 EDT 2011

    It's good to hear that a plausible (or possible) mechanism for the
negative offsets has been found.  But I remind everybody that the larger
problem is the apparent compression of the switched power signal which
occurs on many antennas at many bands when the receiver total power is
increased ...  I doubt (but do hope) that the offset is responsible or
is in some way connected ...