[evlatests] ea21

Eric Chavez echavez at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 14 16:32:30 EDT 2011

All LO/IF items have been addressed from the inspection report. There
was a few wiring issues on the U/X converter and they are now fixed. The
sub-reflector has been fixed by Servo, and the D301 has been swapped a
third time. There is still a small issue which doesn't seem to affect
data. The ripple on X-band LCP was repaired by the front end.

Jerry and myself ran maintenance scripts on all receivers which all had
acceptable bandpass plots.

T304b needs to be swapped sometime in the future because of excessive
ripple, it is not horrible but it could be better. We only have one good
spare on the shelf at this time so we decided not to swap it.

Eric