[evlatests] ea21

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 13 18:53:48 EDT 2011

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011, Steven Durand wrote:

> There are parity errors on IFa and the bandpass plot looks like
> a comb generator.
>
> I can only confirm the the C-band receiver is cold.  IFs b,c
> look OK.  D has a lot of roll off.

A progress report.  I tried to make it work today.

Fringes were obtained at S band and the polarizations are
the right way around.  However there is still an FRM foucs
drive problem and the focus is many centimeters off.

C band was tried, but there is a (known, I think) problem
with the receiver.  Higher frequencies are hopeless until
the subreflector is fixed.

The IF A DTS system was working when I did this, but Jim thinks
it might not yet be very stable.

Tomorrow is another day.