[evlatests] a request from Anders Jorgensen at NM Tech

Nicholas Elias nelias at nrao.edu
Mon Jan 31 11:49:42 EST 2011

I don't know if there is an engineer mailing list, so I'll send my message
here.  Please forward to relevant parties.

Anders Jorgensen, an EE professor at Tech and an optical interferometry
collaborator of mine, asked me if there were any electrical engineers at
NRAO who could give an EE talk based on VLA work to a group of eager young
students.  I told that that I would ask.  Sounds like a good way to get in
some "broader impact" time ...

If you are interested, please send Anders an e-mail at anders at nmt.edu.
Please CC me as well.

Thanks.