[evlatests] ea16 passes the Electronics Acceptance test

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Sun Jan 30 17:38:21 EST 2011

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011, Steven Durand wrote:

> The RTP is giving a reading larger than 360.

The "average phase" monitor point reports phase in turns.
The integer part is the number of turns of phase undergone
since it was last reset, the fractional part times 360 is
the current phase in degrees.  We need the full blown
number including integer turns of phase to prevent phase
jumps at the 0/360 ambiguity if we apply the RTP correction
to the visibility data.