[evlatests] Question about SY tables

bcotton at nrao.edu bcotton at nrao.edu
Fri Jan 28 07:50:10 EST 2011

Rick,

   The format of the SysPower.xml table makes it easy to lose entries
but if the antennas are labeled correctly, the AIPS table should be
correctly labeled.  The way to check for sure is to look at the
SysPower.xml for the affected antenna and spectral window.  This is a
(HUGE) text file that you can look at in a text editor with zillions
of entries like:
<row>
    <antennaId>Antenna_10</antennaId>
    <spectralWindowId>SpectralWindow_0</spectralWindowId>
    <timeInterval>4791441374499999744 1000000512</timeInterval>
    <feedId>0</feedId>
    <numReceptor>2</numReceptor>
    <switchedPowerDifference>1 2 -1.617337 0.554469</switchedPowerDifference>
    <switchedPowerSum>1 2 115.65394 114.87765</switchedPowerSum>
    <requantizerGain>1 2 512.0 512.0</requantizerGain>
</row>

Times are mjd in nanoseconds.  Note, Antenna and spectral window Ids
are NOT antenna or IF numbers and you have to look them up in the
Antenna.xml (antenna number is the integer value of the second two
characters in name) and SpectralWindow.xml (the relationship between
spectral window and AIPS 'IF" is complex) tables.

-Bill