[evlatests] Baselines from recent move.

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Mon Feb 28 18:03:37 EST 2011

The recent move into B array uncovered some oddities in the  fitting
of antenna positions ('baselines') in the AIPS routine LOCIT. This was
traced to the format of the AIPS OTT= 'Over the Top' table written by
BDF2AIPS - it was in real*4 instead of real*8. This has been fixed by
Eric Greisen.

Positions of all moved antennas have now been updated.
OPERATIONS: please use updated parameters at a convenient time.

There are still day-to-day variations of ~3mm rms, which is more than
I am like to see. I am blaming the weather in early February for this.
I would like to get a X-band baselines run soon, for about 4 hours,
in good weather, to refine the positions.

Vivek.