[evlatests] 3-bit tests, trying various levels.

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Thu Dec 1 18:19:27 EST 2011

I have looked at 3 of these from yesterday. They are too hard to interpret in
detail. The lowest bits are not much worse than the higher ones, but there were
too many if, ands & buts.

I think we should re-do the tests. Some grudges against the data: Shadowing;
low elevation on 3C147, different shadowing on 3C147 vs. 3C84 (and nearby
blank field). Plus large delay changes on some antennas between the 3 files
(~200ns). Plus large bandpass changes on some antennas.

If these same files are run again, starting at 9 or 10pm instead of 6
would be great; and a reset of delays before letting them rip.