[evlatests] 3-bit tests from yesterday

rperley at nrao.edu rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Dec 1 12:42:23 EST 2011

Checking these data as the NSF review rolls on ...

One thing is clear -- the PDif Compression problem is not a function of
which set of bits is selected, although there are differences between the
'compressions' for the various antenna-IFs.  As always, the 8-bit path
shows no, or very little (for ea07 only) 'compression'.