[evlatests] Big delay change, antennas 27

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Fri Apr 15 10:49:52 EDT 2011

       In reducing my 3C273 data (for the '4M' project), I note that
antenna 27 suffered a remarkable change in delay about 6 hours into the
run.  At L-band, the delay, on all IFs, changed by 13 nsec, while the
amplitude appears to be little affected.  At X-band, the antenna fringe
power dropped dramatically at that time.  There is nothing in the log
about anything happening.

    For reference, the date was 07 April, and the time of the sudden
change was between 07:50 and 07:56, IAT.