[evlatests] Lore for RSRO observing

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Oct 26 21:59:24 EDT 2010

    I tried a short test this afternoon, starting up the same
'RSRO'-style script as used earlier for the Hercules A 'demo project'.
This time, I started with only 2 short (3 min) 'OSRO-type' observations,
rather than four, which was advised in the past.   Three frequency
setups were used, two to span C-band, and one to span X-band.

    All worked well.  All requested scans were present (although the
test was very short, so this was not a very demanding test).