[evlatests] Strange Tcals and Switched Power behavior

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 1 16:18:54 EDT 2010

   Ken of course means 1000 MHz!

    The lower subband was tuned to 1452 MHz -- not at all close to 1000
MHz.

    Perusing the Tsys results at this band, it is clear that the
nonsensical Tsys and Tcal values are indeed all within subband 1.  The
system is acting like it *thinks* the lower subband is somewhere near
1000 MHz, when in fact it is not. What values are being used to
interpolate the Tcal tables?