[evlatests] Data taken with 20 Hz

Michael Rupen mrupen at nrao.edu
Fri May 14 08:29:03 EDT 2010

Hi Jim --

   from observations yesterday and this morning, ea04 moves just as fast
as any other antenna.  I think this was a one-off event and not worth
worrying about.  This morning for instance, starting from stow, ea04
was one of the first antennas to get to the source; ea17 was the last,
but only by a few seconds.

   Cheers,

          Michael