[evlatests] Data taken with 20 Hz

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Thu May 13 20:49:23 EDT 2010

Rick,

I'm curious about the comment of Ant 4 taking 3 minutes longer to get on
source. Did the antenna just have to unwrap (implying it was for some
reason starting from a different cable wrap state from the rest of the
antennas) or did something in the FRM or Drive system really cause it to
take that long?  Is this a common occurance for this antenna or is this a
one-off event? Just wondering if Servo or DCS needs to look at this
antenna.

We need to keep an eye on the L302-1 in Antenna 23.  If it keeps doing
that occasionally we may have to add a cable to the 128MHz.

Cheers,
Jim