[evlatests] Antenna slews in AH1004

Barry Clark bclark at nrao.edu
Mon Mar 8 14:00:57 EST 2010

What Ken recommended (simplified) was that the first scan have
subarray.setWrap(-1), the second have
subarray.setWrap(0),  and subsequent ones have nothing
And I believe Bryan's comment was that the observer ought to pay
attention to the documentation telling him to do that, rather than
having the OPT do it automatically.

A second level of sophistication would be to have the OPT put in
nothing unless command by the user, then have the scheduler put in
subarray.setWrap(-1) or subarray.setWrap(1) depending on the sign
of the hour angle of the first source.