[evlatests] Initial Results -- 2 GHz-wide data.

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 24 11:25:31 EDT 2010

Michael - right on both counts:

Spectral window ordering was OK at L band 2GHz after the X-band overture
in OSRO-1.

subband 10 (by my count) was missing on some baselines, not all. It was
the second subband in the BD poln pair, and is the same one in Rick's C-
band message.

There were more details of phase jumps on AC and BD separately, but I
guess I'll skip those. Other that the subb 10, all data are present, no
integer zeros, (well _one_ point), 8% flagged for antenna motion. RFI
present in all the expected places, plus delay slopes continuous across
subbands, both show that the freq labels are true.

In another OSRO-1 dataset I think I see the RL and LR cross products are
swapped. Hard to tell without dead DTS or other clear label on one antenna.
Can anyone confirm or deny this suspicion in their OSRO-1 data (recent -
since Friday last). When last examined in detail, this was 'correct', i.e.
RL on baseline 1X2 = RCP1 X LCP2.

V.